Leelou Blogs

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Vote for our amazing school...

While surfing the internet last night, I discovered and site about The National bank giving away cricket gear. I decided to flick through the 'applications' to see what schools and clubs were looking to get cricket gear. I was also trying to decide who to vote for as well, when I came across our school! Well I'm all for getting some free gear, so I voted and then posted to Facebook for all my friends to vote too. I then had this thought this morning, "why not put it on the blog so all the families can vote too!" So that is what I am doing.
All you need to do is click on the link below and push vote on Karitane School, it's as easy as pie!
You never know we might get some free cricket gear, or some money to get some more...we'll have to wait and see.

HELP! We need new cricket gear!






No comments:

Post a Comment