Liam
Bella
Kutlo
Ella
Hope you all have had a fantastic day and had lots of fun with friends and family.
It's also Mothers Day today as I write this so a HUGE Happy mothers day to all your mum's!! You know who you are!
We have been doing lots of cutting, coloring and making in our class. This happens every Friday, I choose an animal that goes with our letter of the week and we make that animal. So far we have made
- Quetzal - a south American bird
- Ladybugs
-Tigers
- Viper snakes
and on Friday we all made Wapiti antlers, they looked great and here is a picture of what we looked like with them on!
I think that they look awesome!! I can see that the cutting skill is very much improved since we have started this and I am very impressed with how far they have come! Well done Juniors!
Also remember to look out for the stories that we are writing at the moment, I will try and pop them up here sometime this week! Have a brilliant week...I know that we will!


No comments:
Post a Comment