Leelou Blogs

Monday, June 11, 2012

Chicken pox has hit!

As you all know I was away with chicken pox a couple of weeks ago. It's not the best sickness to get but thank goodness you only get it once, or in my Jody's case 3 times.
It has now had it's incubation period and that means that we were only a class of 8 today...such a little class! Was a very interesting day with only half a class.
We have a busy time coming up too, this week we have some visitors in the school on Tuesday, Helen is away on Wednesday afternoon and next week we have someone coming in to help us learn our thing for the Kaupapa Festival, Tuesday we have our trip to the Gas works Museum and then Miss TeRaki is coming in for a couple of days so that we can do our reports...which come out soon too!

To finish this post off I just wanted everyone to know that I am very impressed with EVERYONE'S progress over the last two terms and and am looking forward to the next two to come. Well Done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment