Leelou Blogs

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Painting, sandpit and puzzles...

As I have told you in a previous post, we have been exploring painting, building in the sandpit and also doing some puzzles. We do these when we have finished something or have some 'free' time (not that there is much of that!) I thought today I would go around and take some pictures of work that was being done. To encourage writing, I have got the children to write a sentence under/on their picture. Here are a couple that were done today...




Eliza's says "Here is the beach."

James says "This is a rocket."

I think they are fab pictures and I love the sentences that they come up with. I also asked the sandpit people to build me a town, here are the results...




I know that when I took the pictures it was a work in progress. These activities encourage oral language and also the key competencies like thinking. 





REMEMBER IT'S THURSDAY TOMORROW SO BRING YOUR TOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment