Wow I can't believe that it is that time of the year! Time for us to start thinking about heading back to school and starting another year in a new year, fun times ahead!
I can imagine that you are all starting to look quite forward to Monday and some of the changes that will be taking place.
We lose some in the Junior Room to the Senior Room and as always the Senior room lost some at the end of last year also.
I am looking forward to catching up with everyone come Monday and starting the new year right!
I also thought that I would run this blog again this year, as it has been popular in the past and it also means that I can have some of the class members publish their writing on to here. A way for them to get their writing to another audience.
I trust that you all had a fantastic holiday and that the sunshine that we have been experiencing the last few days has made all that rain a thing of the past.
See you on Monday!
Mrs Williams

No comments:
Post a Comment