Leelou Blogs

Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 4 Term 4

Well I can't quite believe how busy we have been in the Junior room, last week it was photo's, swimming, choosing as well as all the good stuff like reading, writing and math. Then this week was started by the Life Education Truck and Harold. We had a blast yesterday in the mobile classroom and we learnt heaps about our bodies and how to keep them healthy, which ties in so well with out topic this term.
Also it's that time of the week were I announce the writer of the week! This week is was someone who has come along way with their writing, they have started using their sight words in their writing and also looking around the classroom and finding the words that they don't know how to spell but they know what they look like. I was very impressed with the story that she wrote, as she wrote the whole thing by herself! Wow.
The writer of the week is....

ELLA

And this is her story...

I went to the pool yesterday and I played on the swing.

What a fab job she did on her story. Well done Ella.

I just wanted to remind you that we still have a book missing and I asked all the children to look at home, so can you please just have a look around the house for it. The sooner we get it back to the library the sooner we can get more books out. At the moment we (the junior room) aren't allowed to get any book for the class room, which is a bit sad. Please please have a look. Thanks

To finish with I took a couple of photo's of choosing on Friday, so here they are...




No comments:

Post a Comment