Leelou Blogs

Monday, November 12, 2012

Writer and Poet of the week!

It's that time of the week again, it time to reveal writer of the week. This week was such a hard job because everyone is doing really good writing and they should be so so proud of themselves.
This weeks writer of the week is...

JOSH

Josh has come a long way this year in his writing and consistently writes really well. Here is a part of his story that he wrote...

In the weekend we put the cray pot and we left it over night and it was freaky and cool. When we pulled the cray pot up there....

What a great story Josh, sounds like you had lots of fun.

Now for the Poem of the week. I looked at all the poems this week (as I always do) and they were all very good. The poem that really caught my eye this week belonged to...


LIAM


I really liked his mice and how the boarder caught your attention. Well done Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment